Raft One is your ONE stop for rafting adventure.
A special thanks goes out to all the youth groups that came with us last year! For those that did not, I ask you to give us a shot and I promise you will not be disappointed. Let us help you make the planning and execution of your trip as painless and easy as possible.
Our group packets include:
-Sign up sheets!!!!
-Multiple secure deposits (can be made online) with weekly email updates….so that individual parents can pay for their family online.
-Large Bunkhouses (you can stay on site)
-Great affordable catering (takes the headache out of having to shop and cook)
-Discounts on multiple activities
-Download Ocoee Rafting Waivers
-Flexible owners (Brent and Dusty) there to help you every step of the way.
So give us a call or shoot us an email so we can get your sign up packet sent out today.
Remember we are Youth Leader compatible…
Tips for Trip Leaders
To help you with your group plans we’ve put together the following list. It includes the things we’ve learned over the years and some commonly asked questions.
* Call Us – Call us first at 888- RAFTONE (888-723-8663) — trip times can fill up early. Specify the date and time and approximate number in your group. Let us send you a packet.
* Deposit – A credit card number and a 20% deposit are required to hold a reservation. The deposit is due upon making a reservation, or at a time set by your reservationist. The entire balance is due 2 weeks prior to your scheduled trip.
* Confirmation – At the time you place your tentative reservation, you and our reservationist will set an appropriate CONFIRMATION DATE which will give you time to organize your group and collect their payment. This date is normally two weeks in advance of your trip date. On your confirmation date, please call and tell us how many in your group have confirmed and we will adjust your tentative number to a confirmed number.
* Cancellation Policy – To receive a full refund or to reschedule – cancellations or changes must be made no later than 2 weeks before your trip date. You will be responsible for payment for whatever number you give us on your confirmation date.
* Food- Through the years we have heard too often that the hardest part of a groups rafting trips is the food. So, we can help make this painless! We can have your meals catered for your group for usually less than you would spend shopping for your group!
* Sending in a Check – When you send a check, please be sure to include your trip date and time and the name the reservation is booked under.
Checks may be made out to:
Our address is:
P.O. Box 80722,
Frequently Asked Questions For Groups
Talk to your Group – Start talking to your group now. Most of the commonly asked questions are on this page. Encourage your group to get their money in before the confirmation date. It will make things a lot easier for you. People who give you their money are people who most likely will actually go.
What gear does Raft One supply? – We supply 3 things: a helmet, a paddle, and a lifejacket. You supply the most important – the general will to live.
What happens if it rains? – You get wet. Just a little earlier than you thought. We raft rain or shine. Whitewater rafting is one of those sports where you are going to be wet from about the time you get on the river until the time you get off.
Is it OK to bring a cooler? – Nothing goes in the raft but you and your gear provided by Raft One. The outpost is beautiful and our two picnic pavilions are open to all of our guests for picnics. Chips, snacks, and drinks are also available for purchase in our store. **Please no alcohol before your trip. State regulations.
Do you need previous whitewater experience? – No, a majority of our guests have never been rafting before. There is a professional guide in each raft. The most important skill you can have is the ability to listen to your guide. Everything else we can teach you.
How old do you have to be? – You must be 12 years old or older to raft the Ocoee River. This rule is set by the State of Tennessee. There is no upper age limit; however, you should be in good physical health.