Directions to Raft One White Water Rafting Outpost in Tennessee
From Chattanooga, Tennessee
61.2 mi – about 1 hour 10 mins.
- – Head North on I-75 N toward Knoxville.
- Take exit 20 for US-64-BYP toward Cleveland.
- Slight right at APD 40/TN-311 E/US-74 E Continue to follow APD 40/US-74 E.
- Take the US-64 E ramp to Ocoee.
- Merge onto Old Copper Rd/US-74 E/Waterlevel Hwy Continue to follow Old Copper Rd/US-74 E, and continue for about 40 minutes through the Ocoee River gorge till you see our sign on the left hand side of the road.
From Asheville, Tennessee
141 mi – about 2 hours 49 mins.
- – Head west on I-40 W — 23.6 m.
- Take exit 27 for US-23/US-74/US-19 toward Atlanta/Maggie Valley/Franklin/Murphy/Waynesville/Clyde — 0.8 mi.
- Merge onto US-74 W — 0.6 mi.
- Take the ramp to E Jones Cove — 0.2 mi.
- Merge onto Great Smoky Mountains Expy/US-19 S/US-23 S/US-74 W Continue to follow US-74 W – Entering Tennessee.
- Drive until you see our sign on the right-hand side of the road
From Atlanta, Georgia
90 mi – about 1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours.
- Head North on 575/515/GA 2.
- Continue heading North and the Hwy becomes Hwy 5.
- When you get to Blueridge GA, take a Left at The Home Depot and Waffle House. -Continue till you get to the stop sign in McCaysville, GA and take a Left.
- Take a Right at the “Ocoee Events”/Hwy 64 exit and then take a Left at the end of the ramp.
- You will see our sign in 1.5 miles on the right.
From Knoxville, Tennessee
117 mi – about 2 hours
- Head south on I75 toward Chattanooga TN.
- Take Exit 25 Cleveland/Dayton. At the bottom of the ramp take a right onto Georgetown Rd.
- Stay on this road through Cleveland it will turn into a limited access highway.
- Take the Ocoee Exit Hwy 64 East.
- Follow Hwy 64 passed Parksville lake and the Ocoee River gorge (about 40 minutes)
- We are the left side of Hwy 64 just before you reach Ducktown TN
Raft One Ocoee River Outpost: Ocoee Rafting
4599 Highway 64 west, Ducktown, TN 37317