Tips and Tricks for getting your people to commit to your Ocoee rafting trip
If you’re organizing a big group to go rafting on the Ocoee River (or sometimes a small group) one of the biggest challenges is getting folks to commit. Here are some tips and tricks from some of our big group frequent rafters.
- Give Raft One a call and check some tentative dates. This can save you a lot of time. Some dates and times book up months ahead. It’s easier for a group to choose from a few real options rather than guessing.
- Don’t rely on verbal commitments. Download a Raft One Ocoee rafting sign up sheet and get folks to write their names. Make sure your sign up sheet includes important information such as the date and time of your trip, who to contact for more information, Raft One’s website and the deadline dates for both a deposit and payment in full.
- Send a confirmation email to everyone who has signed up with deadlines for deposits, waivers and full payments. Include a link to Raft One’s Ocoee Rafting Group Information packet.
- Get everyone to fill out a waiver form ahead of time.
- Get everyone to pay a deposit to guarantee their spot.
- Make sure everyone knows to pay in full before the 2 week deadline with Raft One.